ML Fest'22 Hands-on Workshop
Developer Students’ Community at VIT, Pune is organizing a workshop on Machine Learning in collaboration with Google AI.
WHAT WOULD YOU LEARN?
- The event is organized for the attendees to get acquainted with Machine Learning. Newbies and amateurs can all tune in to learn or polish their Machine Learning skills.
- The Attendees would acquire foundational ML knowledge through content curated by the Google AI Team.
- The session would be highly interactive and the attendees would gain hands-on experience by deploying their ML project.
WHEN & WHERE WILL IT TAKE PLACE?
- The event would be preceded by a prerequisite Python workshop that would be taking place on the 25th of Feb. The main workshop would take place for 3 days on the 26th-27th Feb and 1st March.
- The event is going to be Online, so anyone from anywhere in the world can tune in to the session. The session would be hosted on a Google Meet.
- You can register for the event simply by submitting this Google Form